friendly reminder that you don’t actually know anything about your idol or your idol’s relationship with other band members and whatever happens on camera is just a small part of their daily lives and that there is always more to it. there’s no need to talk about their personal problems as if they are your own.
I think it’s really fucked up how so many teenagers are alone and sad and having panic attacks in their room while their parents watch TV, and how a lot of those teenagers have had relatively normal childhoods, yet there’s this huge boom of depression and mental disorders, and its just dumb how we’ve turned into a generation labeled ‘reckless’ but really, we’re only reckless with ourselves
This is one of the best posts I’ve ever read
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
banana popsicles: 1 memory i have of you
can’t think of a memory in particular but I really liked the times when we would hang out and fangirl together c:
orange ice cream: something ive always wanted to tell you
sorry for being an ass sometimes (pretty sure I’ve said this before, but it cannot be said enough) I am still learning how to pick my words better hurr hurr
oolong tea: my first love
not sure if to go for the first one-sided kinda love or the first real one
but looking back now I can say my current love has been the only real one so I count this as a first. yes.